Sources of faults are visible immediately!
Thermography represents the current state-of-the-art technology, as it is an efficient and cost-effective means of reliably evaluating electrical systems and equipment.
Your advantages at a glance
- Early detection of weak points and faults, thus resulting in increased system reliability
- Testing during normal operation, i.e. no production downtime
- Avoidance of consequential losses
- Areas with difficult access can also be tested
- Reduction of fire and accident risks
- Repair work can be planned
- Predicted service life of equipment
- Possibility of more favourable risk rating by your insurer
- Concrete classification into fault groups
- Medium voltage switchgear
- Low voltage switchgear
- Type-independent transformers
- Sub-distributors, control cabinets
- Cable installation, overhead cables
- Electrical machines and drives
Thermography cannot replace regular testing, but it nonetheless represents a very good method of obtaining a concrete evaluation of the condition of your systems during normal operation.