Trust is good. But control is better!
For this reason, the safety devices on your systems should be checked regularly to ensure that safety – particularly that of your staff – is not endangered if faults should occur.
Testing in the medium voltage and low voltage sectors:
- Surge current time relay
- Transformer differential relay
- Power differential relay and
- Distance protection relay
Testing of medium voltage and low voltage systems, tansformers and cable terminations
- Station earthing measurement
- 10 kV/20 kV/30 kV AC testing
- Insulation measurement on oil and cast resin transformers