Our measures during the Corona crisis
Dear customers and business partners,
according to the current situation and the necessary requirements introduced by the federal and state governments to deal with this difficult time, Elektrotechnische Werke Fritz Driescher & Soehne GmbH in Moosburg an der Isar and Driescher Eisleben GmbH in Eisleben will also take action to protect as many people as possible.
The health and well-being of you, our employees, customers, partners and everyone else is very important to us. Our goal is to minimize the risk of infection, internally and externally to our own possibilities and to do our part to slow the spread of the virus.
Therefore we took the following care arrangements:
- To minimize social contacts we try to ensure the support and customer service largely by phone. We would like to cease business trips and external customer appointments until further notice
- Our sales and advisory team as well as the contact persons in all other divisions are preferably available by phone, e-mail and, if necessary, by video conference (teamviewer)
- Seminars and training courses won´t take place until further notice. We will announce alternative dates precocious
- Until further notice, we will not receive visitors at our locations Moosburg an der Isar and Eisleben
- We renounce shaking hands to minimize the risk of infection and pay attention to preventive hygienic measures
We will keep you informed to any further measures. Please get in touch with your usual contact at DRIESCHER for any time.
Together with you we want to act cool-headed and prudent and help to interrupt the spreading of the infection to gain time. Because the slower the coronavirus spreads, the better our health system and our organization can deal with it.
Together we will make it – please stay healthy!
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Kind regards from the whole team at DRIESCHER